gall and gumption

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bitter?

I had a busy weekend, so that's why things were a bit quiet here. But I did post this at Glittering Generalities over the weekend, while its regular author, L7, was away.

Some discussion seems to have ensued in the comments to my guest post too.

Update: The author of the piece I commented on has turned up with a couple of friends to register a complaint. I have responded to their comments and probably enraged them further. Thus I continue to alienate the all the people whose friendship I am winning. I am an influence for evil.

2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger leslie said...

You take the party wherever you go. Look at you. Even the author showed up last night to defend herself.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Larry said...

As you say they are guests and if they are unhappy they can go elsewhere.

www.lydiacornell.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home